If you were going to live in France (live, not visit) for all or part of the year, where would it be and why?
Where to Live in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 American Express
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Three ferries to Mull
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany