We will be in SW France for eleven nights starting in Bodeaux on October 5 and ending in Carcassone on October 15. We plan to rent a car for eight days. Which towns should be use at headquarters for scenic drives? We are thinking Sarlat and Cahors might be two choices. Do you agree? Can you suggest others? Thanks, Jim.
Where to headquarter in SW France?
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Granada on Sunday
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 10 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 14 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 15 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 18 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 21 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 22 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 23 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy