Bikerscott and I will be spending Easter in Rome (trip report to come this time!)
Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice leisurely Easter Sunday lunch? We would prefer it to be out of the main tourist areas, so don't mind taking a taxi or tram. We are staying in Trastevere. Price isn't really an issue although under €50 a person would be great.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Italian car factory tours
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip