Looking for a place to go where there are things to do to occupy the mind, yet you are able to relax and think to get your head on straight! Somewhere pretty. I always think of "Shirley Valentine" going to Mykonos one of the islands in Greece, but what will it be like in November? Lend me a hand folkes...Jewels
Where to go with a broken heart?
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 8 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 9 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 ferry to Harwich