Looking for a place to go where there are things to do to occupy the mind, yet you are able to relax and think to get your head on straight! Somewhere pretty. I always think of "Shirley Valentine" going to Mykonos one of the islands in Greece, but what will it be like in November? Lend me a hand folkes...Jewels
Where to go with a broken heart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 7 Expat area's in France
- 8 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Sorrento Advice Please
- 11 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Do I need train tix in advance
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 17 Cyprus photo gallery
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 21 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?