Looking for a place to go where there are things to do to occupy the mind, yet you are able to relax and think to get your head on straight! Somewhere pretty. I always think of "Shirley Valentine" going to Mykonos one of the islands in Greece, but what will it be like in November? Lend me a hand folkes...Jewels
Where to go with a broken heart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Europe in winter
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Viator.com in Turkey
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report