Looking for a place to go where there are things to do to occupy the mind, yet you are able to relax and think to get your head on straight! Somewhere pretty. I always think of "Shirley Valentine" going to Mykonos one of the islands in Greece, but what will it be like in November? Lend me a hand folkes...Jewels
Where to go with a broken heart?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 First Time to UK since 2001
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Brussels or Amsterdam?