okay- I am torn we are traveling the last week of November. After leaving Paris, I have an apartment in Brussels but I am willing to pay for hotels. in the beginning the plan was to go over to Nuremberg spend the night go to the Neuschwanstein castle and then back up to Frankfurt spend the night then back to apartment in Brussels but so many people are saying don't miss Amsterdam. I know Munich is quite far but last time I loved riding on the train looking at the beautiful scenery. We have a week in Brussels so what would your suggestions be? I really was looking forward to seeing castles this trip. Just so you know we loved Brugge and have been many times if this helps for the trip ideas.
where to go on the train?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 7 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 25 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso