okay- I am torn we are traveling the last week of November. After leaving Paris, I have an apartment in Brussels but I am willing to pay for hotels. in the beginning the plan was to go over to Nuremberg spend the night go to the Neuschwanstein castle and then back up to Frankfurt spend the night then back to apartment in Brussels but so many people are saying don't miss Amsterdam. I know Munich is quite far but last time I loved riding on the train looking at the beautiful scenery. We have a week in Brussels so what would your suggestions be? I really was looking forward to seeing castles this trip. Just so you know we loved Brugge and have been many times if this helps for the trip ideas.
where to go on the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Day trip on the Rhine
- 6 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 museum passes in Rome
- 11 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 16 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !