okay- I am torn we are traveling the last week of November. After leaving Paris, I have an apartment in Brussels but I am willing to pay for hotels. in the beginning the plan was to go over to Nuremberg spend the night go to the Neuschwanstein castle and then back up to Frankfurt spend the night then back to apartment in Brussels but so many people are saying don't miss Amsterdam. I know Munich is quite far but last time I loved riding on the train looking at the beautiful scenery. We have a week in Brussels so what would your suggestions be? I really was looking forward to seeing castles this trip. Just so you know we loved Brugge and have been many times if this helps for the trip ideas.
where to go on the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 London visit
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?