My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for June 2014 and need some advice as to what are the best coastlines or beaches to start our 3 weeks Italian vacation. We are planning to also go to the major cities and we are unsure as to where to start our trip. Any recommendations for a starting point to make our way through Italy? should we start at the bottom and make our way up?
Where to go Italy (Coastline)
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla