My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for June 2014 and need some advice as to what are the best coastlines or beaches to start our 3 weeks Italian vacation. We are planning to also go to the major cities and we are unsure as to where to start our trip. Any recommendations for a starting point to make our way through Italy? should we start at the bottom and make our way up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 3 Vet my itinerary
- 4 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Budir, Iceland
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 where to stay in Malta
- 22 London with kids
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais