My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for June 2014 and need some advice as to what are the best coastlines or beaches to start our 3 weeks Italian vacation. We are planning to also go to the major cities and we are unsure as to where to start our trip. Any recommendations for a starting point to make our way through Italy? should we start at the bottom and make our way up?
Where to go Italy (Coastline)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 4 Italy things to do?
- 5 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 6 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 11 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 12 Getting cash in Spain
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 16 stop in lisboa or not
- 17 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Paris Metro Closures??
- 20 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids