My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for June 2014 and need some advice as to what are the best coastlines or beaches to start our 3 weeks Italian vacation. We are planning to also go to the major cities and we are unsure as to where to start our trip. Any recommendations for a starting point to make our way through Italy? should we start at the bottom and make our way up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 Prague hotels
- 6 First time in France
- 7 Portugal itinerary help
- 8 Munich
- 9 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 14 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 15 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 16 Puglia or La Langhe
- 17 What to expect over Christmas
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 21 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Italy/Greece with kids
- 24 Rome
- 25 Europe in the Winter for a week