My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for June 2014 and need some advice as to what are the best coastlines or beaches to start our 3 weeks Italian vacation. We are planning to also go to the major cities and we are unsure as to where to start our trip. Any recommendations for a starting point to make our way through Italy? should we start at the bottom and make our way up?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 22 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +