I was hoping someone could help me out with some suggestions for a good place to go in Europe in January and have good weather. We were actually thinking of renting a place through VRBO for the month of January. Anyone have any good ideas we would really appreciate it.
Where to Go in the Month of January in Europe and have good weather???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 4 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 8 Cruise the River Shannon
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Food tours in Rome?
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 trip to norway
- 15 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Help with England/Wales tour
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice