I was hoping someone could help me out with some suggestions for a good place to go in Europe in January and have good weather. We were actually thinking of renting a place through VRBO for the month of January. Anyone have any good ideas we would really appreciate it.
Where to Go in the Month of January in Europe and have good weather???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???