My boyfriend and I are visiting the algarve for 3 nights in mid-october. We are both undecided on what city would be best for us and on top of that, what hotel to stay in.
We are a young couple in our mid-twenties and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights. Not too interested in the night life or an over populated area.
Any thoughts or suggests would be of great help. I've done a lot of research and just can't decide what would be best for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 8 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 19 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Bead Tours in Jablonec?