My boyfriend and I are visiting the algarve for 3 nights in mid-october. We are both undecided on what city would be best for us and on top of that, what hotel to stay in.
We are a young couple in our mid-twenties and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights. Not too interested in the night life or an over populated area.
Any thoughts or suggests would be of great help. I've done a lot of research and just can't decide what would be best for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 2 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 3 Sentimental Journey
- 4 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 5 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 6 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 7 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 8 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 9 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 10 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 13 One Way... trust or bust?
- 14 A few last minute questions
- 15 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Cost of Van from CDG
- 20 San Vino
- 21 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 22 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 23 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 24 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 25 Walking GPS?