My boyfriend and I are visiting the algarve for 3 nights in mid-october. We are both undecided on what city would be best for us and on top of that, what hotel to stay in.
We are a young couple in our mid-twenties and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights. Not too interested in the night life or an over populated area.
Any thoughts or suggests would be of great help. I've done a lot of research and just can't decide what would be best for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 16 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Flat in London
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 24 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 25 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne