My boyfriend and I are visiting the algarve for 3 nights in mid-october. We are both undecided on what city would be best for us and on top of that, what hotel to stay in.
We are a young couple in our mid-twenties and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights. Not too interested in the night life or an over populated area.
Any thoughts or suggests would be of great help. I've done a lot of research and just can't decide what would be best for us.
Where to go in The Algarve?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 3 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 4 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 5 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 6 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 7 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 8 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 9 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 10 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 ITALY
- 13 Northern Spain
- 14 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 France: which maps?
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 20 Hamam in Istanbul
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014