I am so stuck on where to stay in Switzerland for 3 nights in late December/early January.
My partner and myself are looking for somewhere that is beautiful with a lot of scenery. We want somewhere with snow/near snow. We do not want to ski.
Would Gstaad be a good place? Is there much to do there?
Other suggestions would be so helpful.
We don't really want to stay somewhere busy, but we want to stay somehwere that has things to do so we wont get bored in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 2 days in Lugano area
- 6 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 10 days in London in early December
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!