I am so stuck on where to stay in Switzerland for 3 nights in late December/early January.
My partner and myself are looking for somewhere that is beautiful with a lot of scenery. We want somewhere with snow/near snow. We do not want to ski.
Would Gstaad be a good place? Is there much to do there?
Other suggestions would be so helpful.
We don't really want to stay somewhere busy, but we want to stay somehwere that has things to do so we wont get bored in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Barcelona alternative