I am so stuck on where to stay in Switzerland for 3 nights in late December/early January.
My partner and myself are looking for somewhere that is beautiful with a lot of scenery. We want somewhere with snow/near snow. We do not want to ski.
Would Gstaad be a good place? Is there much to do there?
Other suggestions would be so helpful.
We don't really want to stay somewhere busy, but we want to stay somehwere that has things to do so we wont get bored in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do at 7:00am
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?