I am so stuck on where to stay in Switzerland for 3 nights in late December/early January.
My partner and myself are looking for somewhere that is beautiful with a lot of scenery. We want somewhere with snow/near snow. We do not want to ski.
Would Gstaad be a good place? Is there much to do there?
Other suggestions would be so helpful.
We don't really want to stay somewhere busy, but we want to stay somehwere that has things to do so we wont get bored in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 3 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 4 생방송카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 5 생방송카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 6 생중계카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 7 생중계카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 8 온라인카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 9 온라인카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 19 Vatican City questions
- 20 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Garda Land
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?