I am so stuck on where to stay in Switzerland for 3 nights in late December/early January.
My partner and myself are looking for somewhere that is beautiful with a lot of scenery. We want somewhere with snow/near snow. We do not want to ski.
Would Gstaad be a good place? Is there much to do there?
Other suggestions would be so helpful.
We don't really want to stay somewhere busy, but we want to stay somehwere that has things to do so we wont get bored in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Windsor Castle
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted