Our daughter is traveling to Europe in March with a school group. They are visiting Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and Salzburg. We will be meeting her in Munich at the end of her trip. We will then spend the next week with her somewhere in Europe. Germany would not be our first choice of where to spend the week. We are willing to fly somewhere from Munich. We were hoping to spend some time on a great beach, although seems that the weather in March most likely will not cooperate. She has been to Paris, London and Rome. We were thinking of going somewhere less typical. Portugal, perhaps? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Where to go in late March with a teenager?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 7 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 11 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 I think this is a scam!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?