Our daughter is traveling to Europe in March with a school group. They are visiting Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and Salzburg. We will be meeting her in Munich at the end of her trip. We will then spend the next week with her somewhere in Europe. Germany would not be our first choice of where to spend the week. We are willing to fly somewhere from Munich. We were hoping to spend some time on a great beach, although seems that the weather in March most likely will not cooperate. She has been to Paris, London and Rome. We were thinking of going somewhere less typical. Portugal, perhaps? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Where to go in late March with a teenager?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Norway 2014
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?