Our daughter is traveling to Europe in March with a school group. They are visiting Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and Salzburg. We will be meeting her in Munich at the end of her trip. We will then spend the next week with her somewhere in Europe. Germany would not be our first choice of where to spend the week. We are willing to fly somewhere from Munich. We were hoping to spend some time on a great beach, although seems that the weather in March most likely will not cooperate. She has been to Paris, London and Rome. We were thinking of going somewhere less typical. Portugal, perhaps? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Where to go in late March with a teenager?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cannes >> Corsica
- 2 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 3 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 4 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 7 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 8 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 Help with a small island in Greece
- 12 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 13 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 International driving permit required in France?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Versailles King's Chamber Tour