Our daughter is traveling to Europe in March with a school group. They are visiting Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and Salzburg. We will be meeting her in Munich at the end of her trip. We will then spend the next week with her somewhere in Europe. Germany would not be our first choice of where to spend the week. We are willing to fly somewhere from Munich. We were hoping to spend some time on a great beach, although seems that the weather in March most likely will not cooperate. She has been to Paris, London and Rome. We were thinking of going somewhere less typical. Portugal, perhaps? Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Where to go in late March with a teenager?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Itinerary Questions
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1