We are going to Italy early next May and are choosing our itinerary now. It is my first time. What do you suggest? We fly into Rome, then thought we would go to Florence, and up to Venice. Then to Lake Como or Lake Garda then up into the Alps somewhere. Also want to go to the coast somewhere. Wanted to go to Southern Italy, like Sicily, but that may be too much. What coast-line areas do you love? There is SO MUCH TO SEE! (By the way we love art, culture and nature. Don't drink wine or like shopping, so will skip Milan.) WHAT DO YOU LOVE IN ITALY?
Where to go in Italy in 2 and a half weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 8 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip