We are going to Italy early next May and are choosing our itinerary now. It is my first time. What do you suggest? We fly into Rome, then thought we would go to Florence, and up to Venice. Then to Lake Como or Lake Garda then up into the Alps somewhere. Also want to go to the coast somewhere. Wanted to go to Southern Italy, like Sicily, but that may be too much. What coast-line areas do you love? There is SO MUCH TO SEE! (By the way we love art, culture and nature. Don't drink wine or like shopping, so will skip Milan.) WHAT DO YOU LOVE IN ITALY?
Where to go in Italy in 2 and a half weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 2 Vienna and side trips
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 7 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 8 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 12 Emilia Romagna Region
- 13 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Scottland for a day!
- 16 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 17 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 18 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 19 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 20 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 24 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May