We are going to Italy early next May and are choosing our itinerary now. It is my first time. What do you suggest? We fly into Rome, then thought we would go to Florence, and up to Venice. Then to Lake Como or Lake Garda then up into the Alps somewhere. Also want to go to the coast somewhere. Wanted to go to Southern Italy, like Sicily, but that may be too much. What coast-line areas do you love? There is SO MUCH TO SEE! (By the way we love art, culture and nature. Don't drink wine or like shopping, so will skip Milan.) WHAT DO YOU LOVE IN ITALY?
Where to go in Italy in 2 and a half weeks?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 Prague - must see
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Portugal in September
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia