We are going to Italy early next May and are choosing our itinerary now. It is my first time. What do you suggest? We fly into Rome, then thought we would go to Florence, and up to Venice. Then to Lake Como or Lake Garda then up into the Alps somewhere. Also want to go to the coast somewhere. Wanted to go to Southern Italy, like Sicily, but that may be too much. What coast-line areas do you love? There is SO MUCH TO SEE! (By the way we love art, culture and nature. Don't drink wine or like shopping, so will skip Milan.) WHAT DO YOU LOVE IN ITALY?
Where to go in Italy in 2 and a half weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar