I am planning vacation for February2015 first week for 8 days or March first week for 8 days. Cannot decide should I go to Paris or Italy (Florence + Milan) or will you recommend June end / July ? We are a Budget traveller (Couple) as long as we get to explore the city and see as much we can it doesnt matter, but we prefer less crowd for sure.
Where to go in February / March ? Paris or Florence/Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 2 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 10 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 17 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 21 Dordogne lodging
- 22 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 23 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?