Need some suggestions....we (myself, 2 daughters & my mom who is a very young 70)are looking for a place to stay for a week or so in Europe next May. We were thinking of renting an apartment or cottage and would like to be in a village or town where we could walk to restaurants, cafes with lots of charm. The girls would definately like some nightlife that they could walk to - but need to make sure it's a safe area - or I won't sleep a wink! We have all been to London, Rome, Paris and were thinking that a slower pace would be perfect. Some of the places we are throwing around - Sicily (Taormina), South of France, Spain. Can anyone make some suggestions? We will rent a car if needed.....
Where to go in Europe with 18 & 21 year old daughters??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 3 airport hold baggage
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville