Need some suggestions....we (myself, 2 daughters & my mom who is a very young 70)are looking for a place to stay for a week or so in Europe next May. We were thinking of renting an apartment or cottage and would like to be in a village or town where we could walk to restaurants, cafes with lots of charm. The girls would definately like some nightlife that they could walk to - but need to make sure it's a safe area - or I won't sleep a wink! We have all been to London, Rome, Paris and were thinking that a slower pace would be perfect. Some of the places we are throwing around - Sicily (Taormina), South of France, Spain. Can anyone make some suggestions? We will rent a car if needed.....
Where to go in Europe with 18 & 21 year old daughters??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Portugal Trip