Need some suggestions....we (myself, 2 daughters & my mom who is a very young 70)are looking for a place to stay for a week or so in Europe next May. We were thinking of renting an apartment or cottage and would like to be in a village or town where we could walk to restaurants, cafes with lots of charm. The girls would definately like some nightlife that they could walk to - but need to make sure it's a safe area - or I won't sleep a wink! We have all been to London, Rome, Paris and were thinking that a slower pace would be perfect. Some of the places we are throwing around - Sicily (Taormina), South of France, Spain. Can anyone make some suggestions? We will rent a car if needed.....
Where to go in Europe with 18 & 21 year old daughters??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia