I will be going to hallstatt from salzburg and will head to prague.However in between hallstatt and prague,i still have 2 more days to plan for other activities.What is the best and convenient places to go in these 2 days before head up to prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Versailles
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France