I am considering one of these cities on an upcoming trip to Europe in April, 2011, my travel dates are not flexible and I plan on spending a maximum of 6 days in the city/region. I will travel from the UK, so jet lag is not an issue. I have been to Barcelona, Amsterdam and Stockholm, but not recently. I get the impession Luxembourg City is a small town and Munich a city with no distinct tourist attractions that would be different from other major German cities (I've been to Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt). I realize that in April weatherwise it is not the best time to travel, which of these places do fodorites recommend (or advise against) for a few days in April. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Where to go in April, Stockholm, Luxembourg, Barcelona, Amsterdam or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Tight Planning?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 18 Travel with Teens
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?