I am considering one of these cities on an upcoming trip to Europe in April, 2011, my travel dates are not flexible and I plan on spending a maximum of 6 days in the city/region. I will travel from the UK, so jet lag is not an issue. I have been to Barcelona, Amsterdam and Stockholm, but not recently. I get the impession Luxembourg City is a small town and Munich a city with no distinct tourist attractions that would be different from other major German cities (I've been to Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt). I realize that in April weatherwise it is not the best time to travel, which of these places do fodorites recommend (or advise against) for a few days in April. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Where to go in April, Stockholm, Luxembourg, Barcelona, Amsterdam or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 3 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 10 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 13 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 17 Skiing in France
- 18 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 19 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Hotel developments Como
- 23 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015