I'm headed to Europe for the 5th time in a few short weeks. I'm visiting my brother in Holland for a few weeks and would like to go to another European country or two while I'm there. I've already been to Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Bruges, Athens, Mykonos, Istanbul, Dublin plus a lot of other small cities within the past two years. I'm stuck between Prague and Reykjavik. I have never been to an Eastern European country(unless Turkey counts) nor Scandinavia. However, Iceland has really interested me lately, but in my research, I've noticed there just isn't much stuff there to do? Prague has been listed as a top destination many times and Reykjavik seems to be up and coming. Is there any good city I should visit for around 3-4 days that is good for female travelers? I am 19-year-old girl and may travel with my sister-in-law, but if not, Reykjavik will have to do. I love history, culture, and new environments. I don't care much about food or beer, so sights are the biggest thing for me, along with safety and budget.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Aix Provence
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 12 One night in Rome
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 How the kids age calculated
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 23 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP