I'm headed to Europe for the 5th time in a few short weeks. I'm visiting my brother in Holland for a few weeks and would like to go to another European country or two while I'm there. I've already been to Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Bruges, Athens, Mykonos, Istanbul, Dublin plus a lot of other small cities within the past two years. I'm stuck between Prague and Reykjavik. I have never been to an Eastern European country(unless Turkey counts) nor Scandinavia. However, Iceland has really interested me lately, but in my research, I've noticed there just isn't much stuff there to do? Prague has been listed as a top destination many times and Reykjavik seems to be up and coming. Is there any good city I should visit for around 3-4 days that is good for female travelers? I am 19-year-old girl and may travel with my sister-in-law, but if not, Reykjavik will have to do. I love history, culture, and new environments. I don't care much about food or beer, so sights are the biggest thing for me, along with safety and budget.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living