I'm headed to Europe for the 5th time in a few short weeks. I'm visiting my brother in Holland for a few weeks and would like to go to another European country or two while I'm there. I've already been to Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Bruges, Athens, Mykonos, Istanbul, Dublin plus a lot of other small cities within the past two years. I'm stuck between Prague and Reykjavik. I have never been to an Eastern European country(unless Turkey counts) nor Scandinavia. However, Iceland has really interested me lately, but in my research, I've noticed there just isn't much stuff there to do? Prague has been listed as a top destination many times and Reykjavik seems to be up and coming. Is there any good city I should visit for around 3-4 days that is good for female travelers? I am 19-year-old girl and may travel with my sister-in-law, but if not, Reykjavik will have to do. I love history, culture, and new environments. I don't care much about food or beer, so sights are the biggest thing for me, along with safety and budget.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Where to enjoy Paris
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Athens
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 17 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome