I'm headed to Europe for the 5th time in a few short weeks. I'm visiting my brother in Holland for a few weeks and would like to go to another European country or two while I'm there. I've already been to Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Brussels, Bruges, Athens, Mykonos, Istanbul, Dublin plus a lot of other small cities within the past two years. I'm stuck between Prague and Reykjavik. I have never been to an Eastern European country(unless Turkey counts) nor Scandinavia. However, Iceland has really interested me lately, but in my research, I've noticed there just isn't much stuff there to do? Prague has been listed as a top destination many times and Reykjavik seems to be up and coming. Is there any good city I should visit for around 3-4 days that is good for female travelers? I am 19-year-old girl and may travel with my sister-in-law, but if not, Reykjavik will have to do. I love history, culture, and new environments. I don't care much about food or beer, so sights are the biggest thing for me, along with safety and budget.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Milan private guide
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May