Have hit a hiccup with our itinerary. Following a Baltic cruise beginning in Amsterdam and ending in Stockholm, we plan to spend a couple of extra days in Stockholm and then move on elsewhere for a total of 7 days before then flying home to Australia. Had planned to fly Stockholm to Berlin for 5 days but the connections for the long haul flight from there are not great. We need to fly out of Hamburg or even Warsaw....any suggestions for the itinerary...it would be good to focus on the Baltic area as we may not be back, just not sure what else to see around there. Stockholm is touted as a place to spend some time. We are not driving and are not hikers so remoter areas are not options...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keukenhof in May?
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 tickets for Wimbledon
- 4 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Insurance on rental car options
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Happy birthday ATM
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 15 24 hours in Paris
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary