Have hit a hiccup with our itinerary. Following a Baltic cruise beginning in Amsterdam and ending in Stockholm, we plan to spend a couple of extra days in Stockholm and then move on elsewhere for a total of 7 days before then flying home to Australia. Had planned to fly Stockholm to Berlin for 5 days but the connections for the long haul flight from there are not great. We need to fly out of Hamburg or even Warsaw....any suggestions for the itinerary...it would be good to focus on the Baltic area as we may not be back, just not sure what else to see around there. Stockholm is touted as a place to spend some time. We are not driving and are not hikers so remoter areas are not options...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Day trip ideas
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 11 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Things to do in Brussels
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?