We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Where to go from Cliffs of Moher
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 5 Paris museums free admission
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 10 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 11 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 12 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 17 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 20 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 21 Italian train question
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out