We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪릴 무료머니릴 무료머니
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Christmas markets
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 November in Rome
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Whathello Paris
- 16 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 17 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 18 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 19 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Transport for local Venice travel