We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 2 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 3 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 11 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 12 Le Marche Research Help
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 18 European Cooking Secrets
- 19 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 20 20 Days in Europe
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Italy - rental car damages query
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Travel help
- 25 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!