We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to Travel?
- 2 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 3 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 4 Why Not Helsinki?
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 8 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 8 days in Vienna in December
- 14 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 15 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 16 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 Christmas Market and Parking
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 22 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 23 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 24 Advices about our itiniary
- 25 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April