We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt insurance claim
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Scotland in October
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Munich-6 days in September
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 22 SIM card
- 23 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 24 All of Spain or something else..?
- 25 RENFE error message during payment