We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Where to go from Cliffs of Moher
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 3 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 European Travel websites
- 6 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 Southern Italy in November
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Italy in October
- 22 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 3 weeks in Sicily