We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Cork or Galway?
- 9 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 16 Well, I'm always warning people
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 19 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 22 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP