We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 12 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)