My Honeymoon is on June 11th 2012 and I've narrowed it down to
Italy - Venice for 3 days then Rome for 4 days then Florance for 3 days then naples for 1 day
France- Stay somewhere in Nice France but it's close enough to go to Cannes and Monaco.
I realize everyone's opinions will be different, but i'm still curious to hear what people have to say about these cities in terms of romantic atmosphere, the people, things to do, and cost.
I am leaning more towards South of France because of how much closer the popular cities are. I feel that it would not be as big of a hastle to get around, but then again i'm looking forward to people with experience on giving me their advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Iceland trip report!
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 ATM
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Portugal rental car
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon