My Honeymoon is on June 11th 2012 and I've narrowed it down to
Italy - Venice for 3 days then Rome for 4 days then Florance for 3 days then naples for 1 day
France- Stay somewhere in Nice France but it's close enough to go to Cannes and Monaco.
I realize everyone's opinions will be different, but i'm still curious to hear what people have to say about these cities in terms of romantic atmosphere, the people, things to do, and cost.
I am leaning more towards South of France because of how much closer the popular cities are. I feel that it would not be as big of a hastle to get around, but then again i'm looking forward to people with experience on giving me their advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Italy in 11 Days
- 3 French election
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 14 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 3 week trip with children
- 20 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test