My Honeymoon is on June 11th 2012 and I've narrowed it down to
Italy - Venice for 3 days then Rome for 4 days then Florance for 3 days then naples for 1 day
France- Stay somewhere in Nice France but it's close enough to go to Cannes and Monaco.
I realize everyone's opinions will be different, but i'm still curious to hear what people have to say about these cities in terms of romantic atmosphere, the people, things to do, and cost.
I am leaning more towards South of France because of how much closer the popular cities are. I feel that it would not be as big of a hastle to get around, but then again i'm looking forward to people with experience on giving me their advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노◑（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）◑슈퍼카지노
- 2 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 12 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 18 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Lisbon trip report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian