My Honeymoon is on June 11th 2012 and I've narrowed it down to
Italy - Venice for 3 days then Rome for 4 days then Florance for 3 days then naples for 1 day
France- Stay somewhere in Nice France but it's close enough to go to Cannes and Monaco.
I realize everyone's opinions will be different, but i'm still curious to hear what people have to say about these cities in terms of romantic atmosphere, the people, things to do, and cost.
I am leaning more towards South of France because of how much closer the popular cities are. I feel that it would not be as big of a hastle to get around, but then again i'm looking forward to people with experience on giving me their advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 8 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Getting around London
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 WWI sites
- 16 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Paris in August
- 19 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe