Myself and 3 friends are considering a small road trip for New Year from the UK into northern Europe. Departing on December 29th and returning January 3rd.
We are on a budget. Driving and using ferries seems much cheaper than getting the Eurostar. Ideally we would like one or 2 nights somewhere quite rural and interesting with a bit of a party night for New Year's eve. Although we would like to avoid very touristy places.
Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Would be much appreciated!
Where to go for 4 day road trip from London into Europe??
- 1 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 2 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 3 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 4 insider tours in berlin
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 11 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Paris in August with family
- 13 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 14 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 15 which cities in umbria to visit
- 16 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 17 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 18 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 19 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 20 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 21 Hallwag maps
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 25 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered: