Myself and 3 friends are considering a small road trip for New Year from the UK into northern Europe. Departing on December 29th and returning January 3rd.
We are on a budget. Driving and using ferries seems much cheaper than getting the Eurostar. Ideally we would like one or 2 nights somewhere quite rural and interesting with a bit of a party night for New Year's eve. Although we would like to avoid very touristy places.
Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Would be much appreciated!
Where to go for 4 day road trip from London into Europe??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 hotels in Seville
- 3 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 4 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Location of hotel in Rome
- 9 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Need advice for this
- 13 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 14 Welcome
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes