My wife , 6 month old baby and are heading over to lithuania to visit her family in late april and want to head off somewhere for a week - 10 days leaving our beautiful daughter with the grandparents. Last year we spent a great week in barcelona , previously did Paris . I travelled western europe extensively 10yrs ago as a tour guide and am leaning towards seeing something new to me and not too touristy. We love our food , interesting little places as well as cities and would love any recommendations about the above 3 possibilities , or other anyone is passionate about . First time on a blog so fingers crossed !! oh any tips on travelling with a 6 month old?
where to go ? - croatia , baltic states , portugal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Help With Vienna
- 22 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 23 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Best luggage for a 7 week trip