My wife , 6 month old baby and are heading over to lithuania to visit her family in late april and want to head off somewhere for a week - 10 days leaving our beautiful daughter with the grandparents. Last year we spent a great week in barcelona , previously did Paris . I travelled western europe extensively 10yrs ago as a tour guide and am leaning towards seeing something new to me and not too touristy. We love our food , interesting little places as well as cities and would love any recommendations about the above 3 possibilities , or other anyone is passionate about . First time on a blog so fingers crossed !! oh any tips on travelling with a 6 month old?
where to go ? - croatia , baltic states , portugal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Local Tour in Provence?
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 5am arrival in Dublin
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 10 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris