My wife , 6 month old baby and are heading over to lithuania to visit her family in late april and want to head off somewhere for a week - 10 days leaving our beautiful daughter with the grandparents. Last year we spent a great week in barcelona , previously did Paris . I travelled western europe extensively 10yrs ago as a tour guide and am leaning towards seeing something new to me and not too touristy. We love our food , interesting little places as well as cities and would love any recommendations about the above 3 possibilities , or other anyone is passionate about . First time on a blog so fingers crossed !! oh any tips on travelling with a 6 month old?
where to go ? - croatia , baltic states , portugal?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 2 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 British drivers
- 6 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 9 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 12 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Portugal in September
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 23 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 An Solo Ameircan in Paris