My older daughter will be studying abroad in Vichy, France. My younger daughter and i are going to visit her. We would like to fly into one location we would all enjoy, together for a few days, and then either fly or train into vichy (probably via Lyon). We have done Paris and Rome and Venice. We only have a week to spend, so it would need to be somewhere easy to get in and out of and ideally not to pricey. Other than that we are flexible. We are open to be outside of France.
where to go before vichy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Tight Planning?
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy