My older daughter will be studying abroad in Vichy, France. My younger daughter and i are going to visit her. We would like to fly into one location we would all enjoy, together for a few days, and then either fly or train into vichy (probably via Lyon). We have done Paris and Rome and Venice. We only have a week to spend, so it would need to be somewhere easy to get in and out of and ideally not to pricey. Other than that we are flexible. We are open to be outside of France.
where to go before vichy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?