My older daughter will be studying abroad in Vichy, France. My younger daughter and i are going to visit her. We would like to fly into one location we would all enjoy, together for a few days, and then either fly or train into vichy (probably via Lyon). We have done Paris and Rome and Venice. We only have a week to spend, so it would need to be somewhere easy to get in and out of and ideally not to pricey. Other than that we are flexible. We are open to be outside of France.
where to go before vichy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Priceline for London hotels
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 9 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 14 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 20 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 21 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend