My older daughter will be studying abroad in Vichy, France. My younger daughter and i are going to visit her. We would like to fly into one location we would all enjoy, together for a few days, and then either fly or train into vichy (probably via Lyon). We have done Paris and Rome and Venice. We only have a week to spend, so it would need to be somewhere easy to get in and out of and ideally not to pricey. Other than that we are flexible. We are open to be outside of France.
where to go before vichy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters