My older daughter will be studying abroad in Vichy, France. My younger daughter and i are going to visit her. We would like to fly into one location we would all enjoy, together for a few days, and then either fly or train into vichy (probably via Lyon). We have done Paris and Rome and Venice. We only have a week to spend, so it would need to be somewhere easy to get in and out of and ideally not to pricey. Other than that we are flexible. We are open to be outside of France.
where to go before vichy, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 2 Eiffel Tower
- 3 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 7 Iceland self drive tour
- 8 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 9 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Weekend navigo options
- 12 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 13 Need Help, Iceland
- 14 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 17 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 18 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 19 First World War tour
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 25 Rome to Positano