My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe. We've got our tickets and land in Rome on 2nd April 2016 and depart for home (Sydney, Australia) from Paris 23rd April 2016. We have 3 full weeks to spend in Europe and am undecided on our itinerary. We decided we would travel anticlockwise from Italy and wind up in Paris for our departure back home.
This is our current plan
3.5 days in Rome (0.5 day lost to travelling to Florence)
2.5 days in Florence (0.5 day lost to travelling to Venice)
1.5 days in Venice ((0.5 day lost to travelling to London)
3.5 days in London (0.5 day lost to travelling to Barcelona)
3.5 days in Barcelona (0.5 day lost to travelling to Paris)
3.5 days in Paris (travel back home).
Does this sound like a logical itinerary?
Does anyone have any suggestions on improvements I could make?
Unfortunately I can't make changes to flying into Rome and flying out of Paris, but I can change any destinations in between.
Any feedback is most appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Cash machines ATM
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help