My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe. We've got our tickets and land in Rome on 2nd April 2016 and depart for home (Sydney, Australia) from Paris 23rd April 2016. We have 3 full weeks to spend in Europe and am undecided on our itinerary. We decided we would travel anticlockwise from Italy and wind up in Paris for our departure back home.
This is our current plan
3.5 days in Rome (0.5 day lost to travelling to Florence)
2.5 days in Florence (0.5 day lost to travelling to Venice)
1.5 days in Venice ((0.5 day lost to travelling to London)
3.5 days in London (0.5 day lost to travelling to Barcelona)
3.5 days in Barcelona (0.5 day lost to travelling to Paris)
3.5 days in Paris (travel back home).
Does this sound like a logical itinerary?
Does anyone have any suggestions on improvements I could make?
Unfortunately I can't make changes to flying into Rome and flying out of Paris, but I can change any destinations in between.
Any feedback is most appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotel
- 2 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Spanish food - not that special?
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 11 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Iceland france spain
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!