My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe. We've got our tickets and land in Rome on 2nd April 2016 and depart for home (Sydney, Australia) from Paris 23rd April 2016. We have 3 full weeks to spend in Europe and am undecided on our itinerary. We decided we would travel anticlockwise from Italy and wind up in Paris for our departure back home.
This is our current plan
3.5 days in Rome (0.5 day lost to travelling to Florence)
2.5 days in Florence (0.5 day lost to travelling to Venice)
1.5 days in Venice ((0.5 day lost to travelling to London)
3.5 days in London (0.5 day lost to travelling to Barcelona)
3.5 days in Barcelona (0.5 day lost to travelling to Paris)
3.5 days in Paris (travel back home).
Does this sound like a logical itinerary?
Does anyone have any suggestions on improvements I could make?
Unfortunately I can't make changes to flying into Rome and flying out of Paris, but I can change any destinations in between.
Any feedback is most appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Flamenco in October
- 16 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days