My husband and I are going to Rome for 4 nights and would like to extend for 2 nights. Besides Florence and Venice, where is a nice place to visit that is easy to get to. (tight budget)
I was thinking maybe Naples, Tuscany, or Sicily. Wondering which to pick and if there is much to do or see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Ronda Wine/biking
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 19 How to rent a car
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city