I'm traveling with my wife to Europe next month (September) and I will spend 34 days there, however, only 15 days (14 nights) of those 34, are going to be traveling around Europe, we are going to spend the rest in Barcelona, where my sister lives.
The question is where to go on those 14 days, I had a couple of plans but I'm thinking they are not the best:
A. Paris, Vienna, Prague (possibly a day trip to Bratislava), Budapest, Florence (with one day trip to tuscany country side) (3 days each)
B. Italy: Napoli/Almafi coast, Vienna, Tuscany (including Florence of course), Rome.
Now I've read a lot, and they say it's not enough to just spend 3 days on each city for plan A, I have visited Paris before, but my wife hasn't. I was also thinking we could do 4 days in Paris (since its the biggest, and we have friends there) and take a day off Budapest or Prague. And about Plan B, well, it'd just be Italy and I've heard that it's only worth going to just one country in Europe, if you've been a couple times before (which I have but my wife hasn't)
Now, with all that, I'm asking for suggestions on where to go, how many days to spend on each place etc. The only places that are definitely out of the question are London (I'd need a visa), Amsterdam (the only place my Wife has been, and I have too) and Brussels.
We are not museum people, we are more of the kind of tourist that like to live the city itself, walk around the streets, etc. Landmarks are important but the city (its streets, people, culture and food) is more important to us. Oh, we also don't want to go way north (like Scandinavian countries) but we are definitely open to Germany and such.
Also, Prague is probably my first choice, and my wife's is Almafi coast, and we both have Florence as our top 2 choice, they are not absolutely a must though.
Thanks a lot in advance guys! I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노게임→业【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】业←슈퍼카지노
- 2 다모아카지노게임→叉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】叉←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Germany family road trip help!
- 4 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 14 who is in amsterdam?
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 17 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 22 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...