I will be going to Thessaloniki for a conference at the end of December. I have two weeks before I need to be back at school and want to travel around. I will be with my boyfriend and we have no idea where we want to go. I lived in France for a year and have explored Western Europe and am interested in Eastern Europe. My boyfriend has not been anywhere so we are looking for a mix.
We are at a loss as to where to go and what to do! Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 We're here!
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help