I will be going to Thessaloniki for a conference at the end of December. I have two weeks before I need to be back at school and want to travel around. I will be with my boyfriend and we have no idea where we want to go. I lived in France for a year and have explored Western Europe and am interested in Eastern Europe. My boyfriend has not been anywhere so we are looking for a mix.
We are at a loss as to where to go and what to do! Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lille Braderie 2017
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam