I will be going to Thessaloniki for a conference at the end of December. I have two weeks before I need to be back at school and want to travel around. I will be with my boyfriend and we have no idea where we want to go. I lived in France for a year and have explored Western Europe and am interested in Eastern Europe. My boyfriend has not been anywhere so we are looking for a mix.
We are at a loss as to where to go and what to do! Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 13 Shall we Gdansk?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip