I've been very busy packing and reading up, less than 2 weeks to go!!!!! and yes, I know I've left this to the last minute...
I've checked out a few sites recommended on other threads (like 'Slowtrav') which have been very helpful. It sounds like my older GSM phone (Nokia 6120) will be the thing to use for this trip. We also have an iphone4 that I'm hoping to get a SIM for and I think it's unlocked but not sure about that ones frequencies yet. (We have used our own carrier before but the roaming charges now are astronomical!)
Just looking for some suggested shops (preferably near St Michel) where I might be able to purchase the said SIM. I'm hoping to get a SIM that will be suitable for France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
I know I'm pushing it but if the shop has staff who speak English, that would no doublt be a BIG bonus! Merci beaucoup, Veilen dank, Grazie mille....JT
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 day trip from Nice
- 2 Norway holiday locations
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 5 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 6 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 Girona and Besalau
- 25 3 nights in Paris