I've been very busy packing and reading up, less than 2 weeks to go!!!!! and yes, I know I've left this to the last minute...
I've checked out a few sites recommended on other threads (like 'Slowtrav') which have been very helpful. It sounds like my older GSM phone (Nokia 6120) will be the thing to use for this trip. We also have an iphone4 that I'm hoping to get a SIM for and I think it's unlocked but not sure about that ones frequencies yet. (We have used our own carrier before but the roaming charges now are astronomical!)
Just looking for some suggested shops (preferably near St Michel) where I might be able to purchase the said SIM. I'm hoping to get a SIM that will be suitable for France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
I know I'm pushing it but if the shop has staff who speak English, that would no doublt be a BIG bonus! Merci beaucoup, Veilen dank, Grazie mille....JT
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations