I've been very busy packing and reading up, less than 2 weeks to go!!!!! and yes, I know I've left this to the last minute...
I've checked out a few sites recommended on other threads (like 'Slowtrav') which have been very helpful. It sounds like my older GSM phone (Nokia 6120) will be the thing to use for this trip. We also have an iphone4 that I'm hoping to get a SIM for and I think it's unlocked but not sure about that ones frequencies yet. (We have used our own carrier before but the roaming charges now are astronomical!)
Just looking for some suggested shops (preferably near St Michel) where I might be able to purchase the said SIM. I'm hoping to get a SIM that will be suitable for France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
I know I'm pushing it but if the shop has staff who speak English, that would no doublt be a BIG bonus! Merci beaucoup, Veilen dank, Grazie mille....JT
Where to get a Europe SIM card for GSM mobile in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 4 San Sebastian
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Best hostels from experience
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 11 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 15 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 16 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 17 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 7 Nights in Paris
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar