I've been very busy packing and reading up, less than 2 weeks to go!!!!! and yes, I know I've left this to the last minute...
I've checked out a few sites recommended on other threads (like 'Slowtrav') which have been very helpful. It sounds like my older GSM phone (Nokia 6120) will be the thing to use for this trip. We also have an iphone4 that I'm hoping to get a SIM for and I think it's unlocked but not sure about that ones frequencies yet. (We have used our own carrier before but the roaming charges now are astronomical!)
Just looking for some suggested shops (preferably near St Michel) where I might be able to purchase the said SIM. I'm hoping to get a SIM that will be suitable for France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
I know I'm pushing it but if the shop has staff who speak English, that would no doublt be a BIG bonus! Merci beaucoup, Veilen dank, Grazie mille....JT
Where to get a Europe SIM card for GSM mobile in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Traveling to Munich
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)