help.I am taking four teenagers to Venice next week which restaurants or cafes can anyone reccomend? Are there any clubs they can go to without ancient grown-up? They are 16 and 17 - help please.
Where to eat in Venice with teens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 car rental info
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Ste Remy France
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 London tube
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Local Tour in Provence?
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 5am arrival in Dublin
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels