Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Where to eat in Sorrento?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 12 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?