Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Best daypack ?
- 9 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 Best layover option
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais