Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 15 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 16 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Buying flowers in London?
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP