Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 6 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 9 Munich
- 10 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 11 First time in France
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 18 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 19 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Prague hotels
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please