Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Where to eat in Sorrento?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Snorkling around Var?
- 3 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 4 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 5 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 6 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 11 Is Capri overrated?
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Need help with our itinerary
- 14 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 15 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 16 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 17 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 20 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 21 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 23 9 days on amalfi coast
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 North Coast Cornwall Walks