Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Where to eat in Sorrento?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 3 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 4 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 5 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 6 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 going to italy
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 17 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 20 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report