Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 13 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 24 Help required with Itinerary
- 25 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?