Heading to Sant 'Agnello this week (just outside Sorrento) I've heard mixed reviews on food in Sorrento so I'm looking for some recommendations! Had intended on keeping it open as we intend on travelling around but I'm thinking I should now firm up a few more dinner reservations as lunch will prob be in Amalfi/Naples but dinner will be in Sorrento or Sant 'Agnello. I Spent so much time researching the food in Rome ( we are going there after) that I think I may have neglected this part slightly! It's me my boyfriend and my 13 yr old so we will prob stay away from anywhere too fancy on this trip, we love seafood, steak and some pizza, I also love antipasti and picky food
So far I'm thinking ;
Il Rifugio - I thought this was nearer to our hotel than it actually is, looks like €20 in taxi now but is getting great TA reviews (!) Anyone been??
Have tried to book la Marinella in Sant'Agnello throught email and facebook but no luck so far, it's near our hotel so thought it would be handy after a long day in Pompeii?
Also thinking of Ghibli on marina Piccola or should we just go to Delfino?
Hoping for some great seafood!
Meating in Sorrento worth a try? My boyfriend loves a good steak?!
Also want a pizza night ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 London - Home Depot
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 gare de nord
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Southern Italy
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Europe itinerary