My friend and I have tickets to the afternoon ballet, and are looking for a nice dinner afterward. However, we are students and can only pay a max of 25 euros each. Is there a good place near the Palais Garnier? Thanks!
Where to eat in Paris, near Palais Garnier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes
- 2 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 3 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 4 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 5 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 6 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 11 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne