a little abscure topic
Does anyone know of Salsa dance venues or websites with info on where one can go dancing salsa in italy in June? i have heard the italians are great salsa dancers and i would love to get in on the action as a salsa/latin dancer myself.
we will have a car which will make getting to venues easier. The places we will be visiting in june include Lago di Como (staying in Bellagio), Venice, Umbria, Tuscany, Levanto (liguria), bologna, and also Castelrotto and puglia.
We would also appreciate just general bars/clubs or nice evening places where one can dance and/or enjoy live music. We particularly like latin, jazz, classical, rnb, and a little rock too etc (so not techno or alternative, super loud heavy metal type music)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to visit from Zurich
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Europe for Beginners
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 24 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 25 13 nights in switzerland
where to dance (salsa) in italy: como, venice, umbria, tuscany, liguria ...