a little abscure topic
Does anyone know of Salsa dance venues or websites with info on where one can go dancing salsa in italy in June? i have heard the italians are great salsa dancers and i would love to get in on the action as a salsa/latin dancer myself.
we will have a car which will make getting to venues easier. The places we will be visiting in june include Lago di Como (staying in Bellagio), Venice, Umbria, Tuscany, Levanto (liguria), bologna, and also Castelrotto and puglia.
We would also appreciate just general bars/clubs or nice evening places where one can dance and/or enjoy live music. We particularly like latin, jazz, classical, rnb, and a little rock too etc (so not techno or alternative, super loud heavy metal type music)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Planning a European Trip
where to dance (salsa) in italy: como, venice, umbria, tuscany, liguria ...