a little abscure topic
Does anyone know of Salsa dance venues or websites with info on where one can go dancing salsa in italy in June? i have heard the italians are great salsa dancers and i would love to get in on the action as a salsa/latin dancer myself.
we will have a car which will make getting to venues easier. The places we will be visiting in june include Lago di Como (staying in Bellagio), Venice, Umbria, Tuscany, Levanto (liguria), bologna, and also Castelrotto and puglia.
We would also appreciate just general bars/clubs or nice evening places where one can dance and/or enjoy live music. We particularly like latin, jazz, classical, rnb, and a little rock too etc (so not techno or alternative, super loud heavy metal type music)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Swiss Pass
- 6 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 Trip to Ireland in September
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 Final Four
- 16 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
where to dance (salsa) in italy: como, venice, umbria, tuscany, liguria ...