a little abscure topic
Does anyone know of Salsa dance venues or websites with info on where one can go dancing salsa in italy in June? i have heard the italians are great salsa dancers and i would love to get in on the action as a salsa/latin dancer myself.
we will have a car which will make getting to venues easier. The places we will be visiting in june include Lago di Como (staying in Bellagio), Venice, Umbria, Tuscany, Levanto (liguria), bologna, and also Castelrotto and puglia.
We would also appreciate just general bars/clubs or nice evening places where one can dance and/or enjoy live music. We particularly like latin, jazz, classical, rnb, and a little rock too etc (so not techno or alternative, super loud heavy metal type music)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 France Itinerary Advice
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 13 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 16 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 17 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 22 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 23 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 French election
where to dance (salsa) in italy: como, venice, umbria, tuscany, liguria ...