Currently in Rome and I've got paper currency from various countries that I need to change for Euros. I went to Deutche Bank and was told that none of the banks in the neighborhood change cash anymore "for reasons of security." So I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place I can go, bank or otherwise, and get a good exchange rate? Thanks.
Where to change money in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Italy dolomites
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 6 Scuol, Switzerland
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 13 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?