Currently in Rome and I've got paper currency from various countries that I need to change for Euros. I went to Deutche Bank and was told that none of the banks in the neighborhood change cash anymore "for reasons of security." So I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place I can go, bank or otherwise, and get a good exchange rate? Thanks.
Where to change money in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 2 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 3 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 4 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 5 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 6 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 7 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 8 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 9 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 10 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 11 Papal audience-Easter
- 12 Voltage in UK and France
- 13 Nature of France
- 14 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 15 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 16 Emilia Romagna Region
- 17 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 18 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 19 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 20 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 21 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 22 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 23 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Two Weeks in France in October '15