Currently in Rome and I've got paper currency from various countries that I need to change for Euros. I went to Deutche Bank and was told that none of the banks in the neighborhood change cash anymore "for reasons of security." So I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place I can go, bank or otherwise, and get a good exchange rate? Thanks.
Where to change money in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Matisse at Tate
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 7 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 11 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 12 London and Where Else in late December?
- 13 Ireland Southwest
- 14 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 18 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?