Currently in Rome and I've got paper currency from various countries that I need to change for Euros. I went to Deutche Bank and was told that none of the banks in the neighborhood change cash anymore "for reasons of security." So I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place I can go, bank or otherwise, and get a good exchange rate? Thanks.
Where to change money in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 London visit
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?