I need suggestions of where to buy wine at a reasonable price in Copenhagen
We are boarding a cruise and always like to start then trip with several bottles in our cqvins.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 4 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 8 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 9 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Car Rental in Italy
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 21 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 22 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Belgium : a asfe country