Does anyone know where I can buy tickets to the Louve without standing in long lines? I don't have enough time to have them mailed to me, as we'll be there next week. Just wondered if we could purchase them through our hotel or another place to avoid the long lines. Thanks for the info!
Where to buy tickets to the Louve?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Using Obb website
- 4 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 10 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 11 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 19 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 20 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 21 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 22 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 rail pass
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry