I'll be traveling to Italy later this month, point of entry will be Milan where I'll be for one day/ night before traveling to Bologna. I'm staying near the Duomo.
Could anybody tell me if there's a place at the Malpensa airport or near the Duomo where I could buy a sim card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 2 Taking wine home from France
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Palace of the Popes
- 5 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 6 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 7 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 8 Stockholm (ARN) airport transportation to Ship Port
- 9 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Stockholm hotels
- 11 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 16 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 17 Avignon
- 18 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 19 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 20 Getting to Giverny
- 21 Lisbon/San Sebastian/Barcelona questions
- 22 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 23 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 24 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 25 Mother Daughter UK (long awaited) trip