I'll be traveling to Italy later this month, point of entry will be Milan where I'll be for one day/ night before traveling to Bologna. I'm staying near the Duomo.
Could anybody tell me if there's a place at the Malpensa airport or near the Duomo where I could buy a sim card?
Where to buy Sim card in Milan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 10 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 11 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 19 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 20 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 21 Ireland Southwest
- 22 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)