I'll be traveling to Italy later this month, point of entry will be Milan where I'll be for one day/ night before traveling to Bologna. I'm staying near the Duomo.
Could anybody tell me if there's a place at the Malpensa airport or near the Duomo where I could buy a sim card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable French language course in France?
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 Budapest on a budget
- 5 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 10 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 13 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 17 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 22 What Greek islands should I visit
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 25 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?