Looking for a Roman version of Lane Bryant. Is that too much to hope for? (Not designer, not Walmart.. somewhere in between.)
Where to buy "Plus" size casual clothes in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 6 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 10 A week in spain
- 11 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 12 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 13 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 14 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 15 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 Hotel in Lisbon
- 21 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 24 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 25 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?