We will be arriving in Paris via Eurostar from London. Anyone know if it is possible to purchase Paris museum pass in the Nord train station? If not, where would be the most convenient place to purchase? Our hotel is in the St Germaine area. Thanks for the help.
Where to buy Paris museum pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Spain vacation help
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 To Prague or not to Prague
- 23 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?