We will be arriving in Paris via Eurostar from London. Anyone know if it is possible to purchase Paris museum pass in the Nord train station? If not, where would be the most convenient place to purchase? Our hotel is in the St Germaine area. Thanks for the help.
Where to buy Paris museum pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Positano, Italy
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Vienna highlights
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Munich