So, I want to buy a few pairs of SMARTWOOL summer socks for the enormous time of walking that will be ahead of me.
Does anybody know where I can buy some in Rome?
Meaning some outdoors shops that have them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Sicily help
- 17 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 Christmas markets
- 20 Airline to Rome
- 21 SE ITALY
- 22 monograms vacation tours
- 23 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords