2012moving had to cancel trip to Paris in 2013 but I'm planning for 2015.
After much research I feel that the Navigo Decouverte is the best thing for me to use in Paris. I will be in Paris for sufficient time and using sufficient number of buses to get value from this option.
BUT because of mobility issues I am looking for somewhere I can purchase one and recharge it as necessary without having to climb down/up stairs in Metro stations. I will be staying in the 75006 area. Research through RATP has given me a list of commercial outlets for sales of tickets etc in the 75006 area. I've translated the notes at the top of this site and it states the Navigo Decouverte is available at these outlets.
30 R NOTRE-DAME-DES-CHAMPS
6 R. RACINE
110 RUE D'ASSAS
111 RUE DE RENNES
50 R. DU CHERCHE-MIDI
22 RUE SAINT-ANDRÉ-DES-ARTS
78 R. DE SEINE
25 R. DE VAUGIRARD
64 R. DE SEINE
9 RUE DE SEVRES
17 R. DAUPHINE
20 R. LITTRÉ
54 R. NOTRE-DAME-DES-CHAMPS
12 PL. SAINT-SULPICE
My question is has anyone been successful (or know of anyone who has) with purchasing Navigo Decouverte from any of these outlets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Borghese Gallery Question
- 3 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Italy Vacation
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 Amalfi itinerary help needed