2012moving had to cancel trip to Paris in 2013 but I'm planning for 2015.
After much research I feel that the Navigo Decouverte is the best thing for me to use in Paris. I will be in Paris for sufficient time and using sufficient number of buses to get value from this option.
BUT because of mobility issues I am looking for somewhere I can purchase one and recharge it as necessary without having to climb down/up stairs in Metro stations. I will be staying in the 75006 area. Research through RATP has given me a list of commercial outlets for sales of tickets etc in the 75006 area. I've translated the notes at the top of this site and it states the Navigo Decouverte is available at these outlets.
30 R NOTRE-DAME-DES-CHAMPS
6 R. RACINE
110 RUE D'ASSAS
111 RUE DE RENNES
50 R. DU CHERCHE-MIDI
22 RUE SAINT-ANDRÉ-DES-ARTS
78 R. DE SEINE
25 R. DE VAUGIRARD
64 R. DE SEINE
9 RUE DE SEVRES
17 R. DAUPHINE
20 R. LITTRÉ
54 R. NOTRE-DAME-DES-CHAMPS
12 PL. SAINT-SULPICE
My question is has anyone been successful (or know of anyone who has) with purchasing Navigo Decouverte from any of these outlets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Greece
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Stuck in Paris