Looking for recommended stores, makers of wooden marionettes in Prague. Wish to have handmade, not mass-made... we're talkin' CRAFT and ART.
Any other must-buys in Prague... or Kutna Hora?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 2 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 Where to stay in Umbria
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 2 weeks from southern italy
- 14 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 15 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 16 First Trip to Ireland
- 17 Dalmation coast in October?
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 Best of Norway