Looking for recommended stores, makers of wooden marionettes in Prague. Wish to have handmade, not mass-made... we're talkin' CRAFT and ART.
Any other must-buys in Prague... or Kutna Hora?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 5 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 21 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 22 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs