Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 London city Best option for transit
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 6 Central Europe itinerary
- 7 First visit to France in November
- 8 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 18 at what point should one get health insurance
- 19 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 20 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 21 Europe in December for 10 days
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 25 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?