Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Matisse at Tate
- 13 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 14 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?