Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노♀〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕♀우리카지노사이트
- 2 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 3 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Vienna restaurants?
- 8 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 9 Italian trains on Sunday
- 10 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 12 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 13 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 14 Corsica and Sardinia
- 15 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 16 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 21 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 22 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 23 Sweden- and another thing
- 24 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 25 Amsterdam and beyond