Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Vienna highlights
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Where to stay in Rome
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 7 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Munich
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Italy
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland