Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND