Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US☎ : canon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 canon PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 IWM
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 14 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 15 quickest way to Prague
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help