Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 6 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 9 Pousadas in Portugal
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 12 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 17 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 18 Flight Cost to Athens
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Hotel advice
- 24 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 25 First time to Ireland with young kids