Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Paris to Rome
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 London tube
- 12 bath or york
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Lavender Fields
- 16 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 19 Local Tour in Provence?
- 20 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 car rental info
- 23 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!