Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
- 1 London at Easter
- 2 Florence in October
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 16 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope