Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 men's shoes spain
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 12 London visit
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?