Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 To Prague or not to Prague
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Day Trips from Paris
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 18 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 19 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?