Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 4 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Is Capri overrated?
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 13 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Train des Pignes
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 19 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 22 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 25 North Coast Cornwall Walks