Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Car rental at Athens airport
- 3 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 4 milan austria
- 5 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 6 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 7 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 10 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 11 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 12 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 15 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 16 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 17 British Royals
- 18 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 19 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 20 Hotels in old Rome
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 23 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?