Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 Laundry - Ireland?
- 18 Prague on a budget...
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 24 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 25 AVE train tickets questions.