Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 First Trip to Paris
- 8 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 9 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 10 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 11 Train travel
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 B&Bs in Ireland
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik