Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Christmas markets
- 3 Airline to Rome
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 7 monograms vacation tours
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Towns around Lucca
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 13 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 20 Cork questions
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 22 Borghese Gallery Question
- 23 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 24 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 25 London vacation rental agency