Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 2 wandering in venice
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 6 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 7 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Final Itinerary help
- 10 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 11 heathrow time needed
- 12 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 17 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 20 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 21 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 22 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 my current itinerary for future trip
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth