Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 VRBO Neighborhood
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Madrid city centre?
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 Europe itinerary
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 French Riviera
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Southern Italy
- 17 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 England in a week - what's realistic
- 20 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 25 AIr France on strike ... as usual.