Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 5 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 9 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Ireland
- 19 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Santorini lodging