Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 23 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain