Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 2 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 3 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 4 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 5 Sweden- and another thing
- 6 10 days in spain
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 9 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 10 Toll roads in Italy
- 11 Winery tours
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 The isles in June
- 14 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 15 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 16 A plethora of islands
- 17 Munich to Milan via train
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 What train pass for Paris?
- 21 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 22 Must do/see in Rome
- 23 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 24 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 25 London to Edinburgh transportation