Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 6 Norwegian air
- 7 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 8 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Early flight from Nice
- 11 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 12 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 13 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 17 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Lost speeding fine notice
- 21 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux