Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 4 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 16 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 17 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 18 19 countries in a day
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 First visit to France in November
- 25 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days