Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 3 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 4 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 5 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 6 Florence, Italy
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Tyrol day hiking
- 16 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 19 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 One week in & near Marseille
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days