Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Norfolk base
- 11 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 12 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 Drinks in Spain
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 12 days europe
- 18 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 19 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 20 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?