Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 マ가인안마¶¶『o1o 9875 2236』24시연중무휴 민실장특급스페셜 EVENT가인안마문의
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 11 Escargots in Paris
- 12 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 13 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 14 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 18 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Vacation in Great Britain
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit