Strange request I know... is there a supermarket or other store near Rue Cler that might sell the plastic refreezable ice packs? Our last time in Paris we brought a couple from home because our child was on medication that required refrigeration on the flight. This time, we don't *need* to bring them but they do come in handy for packing lunches each day, and I've thought about either throwing a couple in my carry on, or buying a couple once we land and get settled into the apartment. And frankly, even if I bring a couple, I might like a larger one for the week we spend driving around the Loire valley. So if they're easy to find in Paris (I've never looked for them), I'd rather not have to hassle with bringing them from home. And don't the funny gel packs look suspicious on the x-rays.
I don't know if Monoprix sells them, or if there's another type of supermarket or hardware or housewares type store near the Rue Cler near our apartment.
Thanks for the advice.
Where to buy ice packs in Paris (in 7th?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 3 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 6 4 days in Scotland
- 7 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 8 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Best days to fly
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 12 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 13 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 17 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 18 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 20 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 21 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 24 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 25 Norway in June with parents.