Currently in Australia planning to work/travel in netherlands for 6 or so months and when my gf visits me i want to propose to her in Paris. I know cliche huh
I thought about getting it here in Australia but I don't want to be carrying around a $5000+ item in my bag or pocket during the whole trip, fearing and stressing out if I might lose it!
So i figured it'd be best if I purchase the ring just before she comes around.
Any good recommendations anyone? I am willing to travel to UK or wherever to purchase if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 French theater in Paris
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 6 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth