Currently in Australia planning to work/travel in netherlands for 6 or so months and when my gf visits me i want to propose to her in Paris. I know cliche huh
I thought about getting it here in Australia but I don't want to be carrying around a $5000+ item in my bag or pocket during the whole trip, fearing and stressing out if I might lose it!
So i figured it'd be best if I purchase the ring just before she comes around.
Any good recommendations anyone? I am willing to travel to UK or wherever to purchase if the price is right.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 London Theater
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 8 Private Guide in Lyon
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 Highclare Castle
- 11 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 UK in May and June
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Shorts in South of France?