I would like to get presents for friends from Sicily. I heard that they have pretty coral bracelets, etc. there. Can anyone recommend a place either in Palermo or Erice? (preferable not a super-touristy place) Thanks.
where to buy coral jewelry in Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona free tours??
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 London GTG late September?
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 train in Spain
- 6 economy car rentals
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 17 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Interested In Coach Passes
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks