Heading to Lisbon in the fall. I'll have a Spanish Orange SIM (most likely) in my phone, since we're going to Barcelona first.
I'd appreciate your advice as to where/what company to go to for a SIM. We'll be staying in Rossio, so there should be some options within walking distance.
We don't use our phone very much...we could get by without data, if necessary...so a simple 10€ loaded onto it would be more than sufficient.
We used old UK GiffGaff SIMs that still had some funds leftover this past spring in Italy and Paris, so keeping the Spanish orange SIM might suffice as well, assuming there are funds remaining.
Just looking for some SIM provider recommendations nearby in case we need to get them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 quickest way to Prague
- 5 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?