Heading to Lisbon in the fall. I'll have a Spanish Orange SIM (most likely) in my phone, since we're going to Barcelona first.
I'd appreciate your advice as to where/what company to go to for a SIM. We'll be staying in Rossio, so there should be some options within walking distance.
We don't use our phone very much...we could get by without data, if necessary...so a simple 10€ loaded onto it would be more than sufficient.
We used old UK GiffGaff SIMs that still had some funds leftover this past spring in Italy and Paris, so keeping the Spanish orange SIM might suffice as well, assuming there are funds remaining.
Just looking for some SIM provider recommendations nearby in case we need to get them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Le Marche Research Help