Heading to Lisbon in the fall. I'll have a Spanish Orange SIM (most likely) in my phone, since we're going to Barcelona first.
I'd appreciate your advice as to where/what company to go to for a SIM. We'll be staying in Rossio, so there should be some options within walking distance.
We don't use our phone very much...we could get by without data, if necessary...so a simple 10€ loaded onto it would be more than sufficient.
We used old UK GiffGaff SIMs that still had some funds leftover this past spring in Italy and Paris, so keeping the Spanish orange SIM might suffice as well, assuming there are funds remaining.
Just looking for some SIM provider recommendations nearby in case we need to get them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Berlin
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona