Heading to Lisbon in the fall. I'll have a Spanish Orange SIM (most likely) in my phone, since we're going to Barcelona first.
I'd appreciate your advice as to where/what company to go to for a SIM. We'll be staying in Rossio, so there should be some options within walking distance.
We don't use our phone very much...we could get by without data, if necessary...so a simple 10€ loaded onto it would be more than sufficient.
We used old UK GiffGaff SIMs that still had some funds leftover this past spring in Italy and Paris, so keeping the Spanish orange SIM might suffice as well, assuming there are funds remaining.
Just looking for some SIM provider recommendations nearby in case we need to get them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 5 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 8 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 14 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 18 Reaching the Lake District
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 My special places in Europe
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?