I have been reading through all the mobile phone threads and have seen the suggestions for buying a mobile phone rather than renting none.That sounds like it might work well for us. We are leaving next Monday 10/20 for 2 weekes in S.Germany, Luxembourg, South (Nice) and Eastern(Grenoble)France. We are renting a car and I had thought about just renting a phone through Auto Europe. But I now think it might be better to buy one, as I will be returning several times over the next few years. So my question is this, where is the best place to buy a Mobile Phone ? We are flying into Frankfurt, can you buy one at the airport? We will be staying in Wiesbaden Germany for our first few days is there a store that would be better? Sorry this is so long...Thanks for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 brother printer TEch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt contact
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete