I have been reading through all the mobile phone threads and have seen the suggestions for buying a mobile phone rather than renting none.That sounds like it might work well for us. We are leaving next Monday 10/20 for 2 weekes in S.Germany, Luxembourg, South (Nice) and Eastern(Grenoble)France. We are renting a car and I had thought about just renting a phone through Auto Europe. But I now think it might be better to buy one, as I will be returning several times over the next few years. So my question is this, where is the best place to buy a Mobile Phone ? We are flying into Frankfurt, can you buy one at the airport? We will be staying in Wiesbaden Germany for our first few days is there a store that would be better? Sorry this is so long...Thanks for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우바카라＼や→ SSK68。CoM ←や＼【슈퍼카지노헬로우바카라】
- 2 핼로우바카라＼☣→ SSK68。CoM ←☣＼【슈퍼카지노핼로우바카라】
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 5 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Undisclsoed location
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary