I have been reading through all the mobile phone threads and have seen the suggestions for buying a mobile phone rather than renting none.That sounds like it might work well for us. We are leaving next Monday 10/20 for 2 weekes in S.Germany, Luxembourg, South (Nice) and Eastern(Grenoble)France. We are renting a car and I had thought about just renting a phone through Auto Europe. But I now think it might be better to buy one, as I will be returning several times over the next few years. So my question is this, where is the best place to buy a Mobile Phone ? We are flying into Frankfurt, can you buy one at the airport? We will be staying in Wiesbaden Germany for our first few days is there a store that would be better? Sorry this is so long...Thanks for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 토토총판.총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?