I am not a resident of the EU. I am in Switzerland this week and wanted to travel in France starting this weekend. Can I buy a French Pass in Switzerland or wait till I get to Strasbourg? I assume I can buy it in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 2 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 2 weeks from southern italy
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 Dalmation coast in October?
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Confused on which train pass
- 22 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 23 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing