We are a family of 6 from down-under Australia.
We were in Germany and now in Spain trying to find ways to buy a car and a caravan and start touring around UK and Europe.
In Germany we weren't able to buy due to our (NON) resident status, now in Spain possible the same issue as Germany, lucky we have a friend we could stay with in Spain and is brain storming and researching on how we could fulfill our dream..
Here are a few questions and i hope someone out there has been though what we wish to do and can help shine some light into our problems.
Does anyone know where an Australian National (NON UK or EU resident) is it possible to buy a Car and Caravan.. was thinking of maybe buying it and taking it home after our travels (1-2 years) or is it too much of hassle to do so and better to have a guarantee buy back after use service.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Please help us!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 multi city flights to europe
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Positano or Sorrento?
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017