We are a family of 6 from down-under Australia.
We were in Germany and now in Spain trying to find ways to buy a car and a caravan and start touring around UK and Europe.
In Germany we weren't able to buy due to our (NON) resident status, now in Spain possible the same issue as Germany, lucky we have a friend we could stay with in Spain and is brain storming and researching on how we could fulfill our dream..
Here are a few questions and i hope someone out there has been though what we wish to do and can help shine some light into our problems.
Does anyone know where an Australian National (NON UK or EU resident) is it possible to buy a Car and Caravan.. was thinking of maybe buying it and taking it home after our travels (1-2 years) or is it too much of hassle to do so and better to have a guarantee buy back after use service.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Please help us!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 car rental
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Northern Ireland ideas
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 Long weekend in Albania
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary