We are a family of 6 from down-under Australia.
We were in Germany and now in Spain trying to find ways to buy a car and a caravan and start touring around UK and Europe.
In Germany we weren't able to buy due to our (NON) resident status, now in Spain possible the same issue as Germany, lucky we have a friend we could stay with in Spain and is brain storming and researching on how we could fulfill our dream..
Here are a few questions and i hope someone out there has been though what we wish to do and can help shine some light into our problems.
Does anyone know where an Australian National (NON UK or EU resident) is it possible to buy a Car and Caravan.. was thinking of maybe buying it and taking it home after our travels (1-2 years) or is it too much of hassle to do so and better to have a guarantee buy back after use service.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Please help us!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 Attention guys
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 7 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 12 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 13 Berlin to Italy
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Florence - Where to stay
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Where to go!?
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!