We are a family of 6 from down-under Australia.
We were in Germany and now in Spain trying to find ways to buy a car and a caravan and start touring around UK and Europe.
In Germany we weren't able to buy due to our (NON) resident status, now in Spain possible the same issue as Germany, lucky we have a friend we could stay with in Spain and is brain storming and researching on how we could fulfill our dream..
Here are a few questions and i hope someone out there has been though what we wish to do and can help shine some light into our problems.
Does anyone know where an Australian National (NON UK or EU resident) is it possible to buy a Car and Caravan.. was thinking of maybe buying it and taking it home after our travels (1-2 years) or is it too much of hassle to do so and better to have a guarantee buy back after use service.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Please help us!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Greece
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland