For the life of me, I cannot find where to board the Brenta Cruise in Padova. The cruise website is not specific. I can find the cruise providers' place on Google maps, but there does not seem to be a dock there, so maybe it's just the offices.
I emailed them with no response forthcoming so far.
Any help would be appreciated, since we'd like to know how close to our hotel it is.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Usually need to eat more during
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Ireland in April
- 4 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 5 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Itinerary Tweaking
- 13 Itinerary Help
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice