Son is studying in Dublin this semester and upon arrival would like to take the airport bus into central Dublin. His apartment is near South end of St. Stevens Green and a few blocks from the Conrad Dublin hotel. Does anyone know where the airport buses drop off in Central Dublin? The website is a bit confusing and doesn't specifically indicate drop off points. Also must he pre-book a space on the bus or can he do that at the airport? Besides a taxi any other mode of transport from Airport to city center suggestions?
Where specifically do the Airport Busses Drop of in Central Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Italy trip questions
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 8 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 11 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 14 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Suggestion for travel memories
- 17 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 18 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 21 Budget family trip to Europe
- 22 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 25 Italy