Son is studying in Dublin this semester and upon arrival would like to take the airport bus into central Dublin. His apartment is near South end of St. Stevens Green and a few blocks from the Conrad Dublin hotel. Does anyone know where the airport buses drop off in Central Dublin? The website is a bit confusing and doesn't specifically indicate drop off points. Also must he pre-book a space on the bus or can he do that at the airport? Besides a taxi any other mode of transport from Airport to city center suggestions?
Where specifically do the Airport Busses Drop of in Central Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece