Son is studying in Dublin this semester and upon arrival would like to take the airport bus into central Dublin. His apartment is near South end of St. Stevens Green and a few blocks from the Conrad Dublin hotel. Does anyone know where the airport buses drop off in Central Dublin? The website is a bit confusing and doesn't specifically indicate drop off points. Also must he pre-book a space on the bus or can he do that at the airport? Besides a taxi any other mode of transport from Airport to city center suggestions?
Where specifically do the Airport Busses Drop of in Central Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 5 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 6 International driving permit required in France?
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Scotland day tour
- 11 Tour Company in Russia
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 18 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 19 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 22 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy