My husband and I are going to Italy for 3 weeks for our honeymoon in October to early November. We have purchased our flights and have a general itinerary. Before we start booking B&Bs and hotels however, we would love input as to where to spend more time or if we should eliminate a place or two all together. Any other suggestions would be great as well.
Here is our planned, but flexible, itinerary:
Fly into Venice, stay 4 nights
Rail to Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre, Pisa,a nd surrounding area, stay 2 nights
Rail to Florence
Florence, stay 2 nights
Rent Car in Florence
Trip through Tuscany region (Chianti, Siena), stay 5 nights
Rail or Drive to Amalfi Coast????
Ferry to Capri, stay 2 nights
Ferry to Positano, stay 1 night
Rail or Drive to Rome????
Rome, stay 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning