My husband and I are going to Italy for 3 weeks for our honeymoon in October to early November. We have purchased our flights and have a general itinerary. Before we start booking B&Bs and hotels however, we would love input as to where to spend more time or if we should eliminate a place or two all together. Any other suggestions would be great as well.
Here is our planned, but flexible, itinerary:
Fly into Venice, stay 4 nights
Rail to Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre, Pisa,a nd surrounding area, stay 2 nights
Rail to Florence
Florence, stay 2 nights
Rent Car in Florence
Trip through Tuscany region (Chianti, Siena), stay 5 nights
Rail or Drive to Amalfi Coast????
Ferry to Capri, stay 2 nights
Ferry to Positano, stay 1 night
Rail or Drive to Rome????
Rome, stay 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 First time in London
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary